International Security Review
Post 9/11, Linx International was appointed to undertake a full security review of manufacturing and commercial premises for a major international manufacturing group and to conduct risk assessments and analysis of prevailing market conditions.
Given the unstable local political situation. Countries visited included Egypt, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.
The security review encompassed:
- Executive residences
- Assessment of contracted guard forces and operating procedures and practices
- Completion and production of new standard operating procedures
- Review and revision of local crisis management and evacuation plans
- Drafting of relevant business continuity plan
- Advising on relevant external and internal political and economic threats
Upon completion of the assignment the client adopted all recommendations given by Linx International and withdrew all operational staff from one country. Production was outsourced to local providers, thereby negating risk to employees and retaining brand presence in that country.