This course has been designed for training personnel engaged in the storage, logistics and security functions.
The course can be tailored to meet clients’ specific requirements and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Overview of cargo handlers and transportation chain
- Risks and threats
- Modus Operandi of criminals, tell tale signs
- Operating in ‘foreign’ environments
- Heath & Safety responsibilities and legal Duty of Care
- Inspecting and counting cargo
- SOP’s when discovering suspect tampering/count/weight discrepancies
- Effective Teamwork and appreciating the role of others in the chain
- Working with a Security Escort – communications/responsibilities
- Dealing with emergencies (in conjunction with SOP’s)
- Cargo documentation
- Inspecting cargo (practical demonstration)
Please contact us for further details.